Maritime Services & Facilities
The following services are all available:
- Mechanical and engineering
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Pressure Washing
- Sand Blasting
- Crane and Lifting services
- Tug Services
Standard Quay has a floating dry dock with direct access from the quayside. This is a sealed docking facility into which a vessel can be floated. The water is then drained from the dry dock, leaving all parts of the hull of the boat accessible for construction or maintenance.
We have a full team of skilled craftsman on site including mechanics, welders, carpenters, electricians and painters.
You are also welcome to undertake your own work.
Dimensions, Availability & Rates
- The dry dock is 25m x 6m but will take longer flat-bottomed boats.
- V hulls can be fully supported within the dock.
- The dry dock has a built in walk way long three sides.
- Long and short term storage ashore for refits or temporary lay-ups
- Access to many maritime professionals and tradesmen
- Access from Quayside 24/7
Rates available upon request
A few minutes walk along the quayside will take you to Faversham Chandlery where you can purchase essentials for your craft. You can visit their website here: